Currently we are only open for curbside pickups by appointment. Place orders via email, phone or this website. Local delivery is available on orders over $300 within our local delivery zones.

Marc Hébrart 'Cuvée de Réserve' Brut


Regular price $49.99

reg 49.99
Jean-Paul Hebrart took over his father Marc's business in the Vallee de la Marne in 1997. Marc had been producing Champagne since 1964 and has been a Special Club member since 1985. Hebrart farms over 34 acres most notably in the grand cru villages of Ay, Chouilly and Oiry, but also some excellent premier cru holdings. Popular all over the world, the wines of Hebrart offer incredible consistency and generosity but also incredible value in the world of top-tier grower Champagne.
81 percent of it is pinot noir from Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, Avenay Val d’Or and Bisseuil, while the other 19 percent is Mareuil chardonnay. Chalk, white pear, apples and jasmine jump out of the glass in the Cuvée de Reserve. Energetic, tense and wiry, the Cuvée de Reserve is all about focus. The aromas and flavors are beautifully nuanced in this crystalline, expressive Champagne. Hints of slate and graphite add an attractive mineral dimension on the finish. It’s harmoniously balanced and promises to develop well.
RP 91pts
WS 92 pts
Close (esc)

Sign up for Apex Wine Solutions email offers!

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Main menu

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now